HELP ME BRING CLEAN WATER TO 1,000 MORE PEOPLE!
PURPOSE OF THIS PROJECT
1. Visit a prospective community in Haiti to drill a water well for. We'll be collecting information about the men, women, and children of the community, listen to their stories, and step into their everyday lives in hopes of presenting that information to our donor base to fund at least 1 water well.
2. Visit our partner (Espwa Berlancia) and help them raise funds for their malnutrition center. They are literally saving the lives of precious children, re-uniting families, and helping educate the community. We'll also be bringing back information/data and present a host of opportunities for our networks here in the U.S. to get involved and help.
3. Upon the completion of this project, we will have directly impacted over 1,000 lives. Help us help them!
THE BIGGER PICTURE
As a 501 c3 nonprofit, we take transparency seriously. With this project, we're going to create ways for our donors to see the EXACT person their contribution is helping. We want you to know who you are helping and let their story inspire you to live a purpose driven life.
Both aspects of this trip (clean water and malnutrition) will help save lives. Lives that are just as valuable as our loved one.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
1. DONATE. Your donations help with our travel and project costs. Additionally, we always donate to the organizations we work with.
2. Become a VOLUNTEER FUNDRAISER. Text Todd (831-905-0482) to help raise money for this particular project. We'll set up a custom fundraising page for you to share with family and friends.
None of what we do as an organization is possible without the generosity of our supporters. CHF works tirelessly to not only change hearts and save lives but also to inspire YOU to live a purpose driven life; a life centered around giving, love, and fulfillment.